A little over a week ago, I received an email newsletter from Group Publishing. This edition highlighted ten tips for building strong teams. I think these are spot on! -Troy
1. Help each other be right rather than wrong.
2. Look for ways to make new ideas work rather than for reasons they won't.
3. If in doubt, check it out rather than make negative assumptions.
4. Help each other win and take pride in each other's victories.
5. Speak positively about each other and about your organization.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstance.
7. Act with initiative and courage...
8. Do everything with enthusiasm–-it's contagious.
9. Believe in what you're doing. Always persist.
10. Have fun!
Did you know PlayFull conducts team building events? These PlayDates incorporate interactive exercises designed to help your team understand one another better, develop collaborative vision, and establish healthy habits and protocols for effective teamwork. The length can range anywhere from 2 hours to 3 days: you pick! Contact us to see if we can be of help!
Post a Comment